Jul 17, 2009

Gem 2/ Exp 4000

Here's another chat I have with the agent of GEM 2 and eXp 4000 complete with delivery cost to the Philippines.

Exp 4000 will cost more than a million pesos but not the GEM 2. This chat was done sometime in 2008 too.


****************


Agent: I SEND TO YOU THE PRICE


me: thanks. do you have GEM 2?

Agent: YOU NEED ONLY THE PRICES FOR GEMS

OK WAIT


Me: yes and pls include the cost offreight in case I want you to deliver that to the Philippines


Agent: 12000 $ USD WITH SHIPPING


Me: is this for GEM 2? how about pick up from ___?

Agent: BY DHL

Me: how about eXp 4000 both pick up from ___ and delivery to the Philippines?

Agent:: 3 DAYS YES 3 DAYS AFTER RECEIVED FROM YOU WIRE TRANSFER

Me: ok thanks. I will consult my partner. I will return to you witihn a couple of days.

Agent:: OK ANY TIME

Me: how about eXp 4000? pick up from _____ and delivery to the Philippines

Agent: eXp 4000 Basic model = 25300 $ USD

Agent: eXp 4000 Pro model = 42800 $ USD

Agent: with shipping to your country


Me: ok. so it's quite high for our operation may be we will consider the GEM 2only. thanks my friend. I will come back to you soon.

Me: thanks for the information.


Agent: ok bye

No comments: